Pass the TensorFlow Developer Certification Exam by Google. Become an AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning expert by studying from this udemy course torrent! This udemy course is beautifully structured & will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy-to-understand manner. Don’t wait & download the full course for free; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 6,447 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 50.5 hours on-demand video
- 39 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- 1 coding exercise
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this udemy course:
- Learn to pass Google’s official TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam (and add it to your resume)
- Build TensorFlow models using Computer Vision, Convolutional Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
- Complete access to ALL interactive notebooks and ALL course slides as downloadable guides
- Increase your skills in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, to test your abilities with the TensorFlow assessment exam
- Understand how to integrate Machine Learning into tools and applications
- Learn to build all types of Machine Learning Models using the latest TensorFlow 2
- Build image recognition, object detection, text recognition algorithms with deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks
- Using real-world images in different shapes and sizes to visualize the journey of an image through convolutions to understand how a computer “sees” information, plot loss and accuracy
- Applying Deep Learning for Time Series Forecasting
- Gain the skills you need to become a TensorFlow Certified Developer
- Be recognized as a top candidate for recruiters seeking TensorFlow developers
- Mac / Windows / Linux – all operating systems work with this course!
- No previous TensorFlow knowledge required. A basic understanding of Machine Learning is helpful
- Nothing more just download the udemy course torrent and you’re good to go!
Just launched with all modern best practices for working with TensorFlow and passing the TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam! Download this udemy course torrent and be part of a live online community of over 500,000+ students and a course taught by a TensorFlow certified expert. This udemy course will take you from an absolute beginner with TensorFlow, to becoming part of Google’s TensorFlow Certification Network.
TensorFlow experts earn up to $204,000 USD a year, with the average salary hovering around $148,000 USD according to 2021 statistics. By passing this certificate, which is officially recognized by Google, you will be joining the growing Machine Learning industry and becoming a top paid TensorFlow developer! If you pass the exam, you will also be part of Google’s TensorFlow Developer Network where recruiters are able to find you.
The goal of this course is to teach you all the skills necessary for you to go and pass this exam and get your TensorFlow Certification from Google so you can display it on your resume, LinkedIn, Github, and other social media platforms to truly make you stand out.
Here is a full course breakdown of everything we will teach (yes, it’s very comprehensive, but don’t be intimidated, as we will teach you everything from scratch!):
This udemy course torrent will be very hands-on and project-based. You won’t just be staring at us teach, but you will actually get to experiment, do exercises, and build machine learning models and projects to mimic real life scenarios. Most importantly, we will show you what the TensorFlow exam will look like for you. By the end of it all, you will develop skillsets needed to develop modern deep learning solutions that big tech companies encounter.
0 — TensorFlow Fundamentals
- Introduction to tensors (creating tensors)
- Getting information from tensors (tensor attributes)
- Manipulating tensors (tensor operations)
- Tensors and NumPy
- Using @tf.function (a way to speed up your regular Python functions)
- Using GPUs with TensorFlow
1 — Neural Network Regression with TensorFlow
- Build TensorFlow sequential models with multiple layers
- Prepare data for use with a machine learning model
- Learn the different components which make up a deep learning model (loss function, architecture, optimization function)
- Learn how to diagnose a regression problem (predicting a number) and build a neural network for it
2 — Neural Network Classification with TensorFlow
- Learn how to diagnose a classification problem (predicting whether something is one thing or another)
- Build, compile & train machine learning classification models using TensorFlow
- Build and train models for binary and multi-class classification
- Plot modelling performance metrics against each other
- Match input (training data shape) and output shapes (prediction data target)
3 — Computer Vision and Convolutional Neural Networks with TensorFlow
- Build convolutional neural networks with Conv2D and pooling layers
- Learn how to diagnose different kinds of computer vision problems
- Learn to how to build computer vision neural networks
- Learn how to use real-world images with your computer vision models
4 — Transfer Learning with TensorFlow Part 1: Feature Extraction
- Learn how to use pre-trained models to extract features from your own data
- Learn how to use TensorFlow Hub for pre-trained models
- Learn how to use TensorBoard to compare the performance of several different models
5 — Transfer Learning with TensorFlow Part 2: Fine-tuning
- Learn how to setup and run several machine learning experiments
- Learn how to use data augmentation to increase the diversity of your training data
- Learn how to fine-tune a pre-trained model to your own custom problem
- Learn how to use Callbacks to add functionality to your model during training
6 — Transfer Learning with TensorFlow Part 3: Scaling Up (Food Vision mini)
- Learn how to scale up an existing model
- Learn to how evaluate your machine learning models by finding the most wrong predictions
- Beat the original Food101 paper using only 10% of the data
7 — Milestone Project 1: Food Vision
- Combine everything you’ve learned in the previous 6 notebooks to build Food Vision: a computer vision model able to classify 101 different kinds of foods. Our model well and truly beats the original Food101 paper.
8 — NLP Fundamentals in TensorFlow
- Learn to:
- Preprocess natural language text to be used with a neural network
- Create word embeddings (numerical representations of text) with TensorFlow
- Build neural networks capable of binary and multi-class classification using:
- RNNs (recurrent neural networks)
- LSTMs (long short-term memory cells)
- GRUs (gated recurrent units)
- Learn how to evaluate your NLP models
9 — Milestone Project 2: SkimLit
- Replicate a the model which powers the PubMed 200k paper to classify different sequences in PubMed medical abstracts (which can help researchers read through medical abstracts faster)
10 — Time Series fundamentals in TensorFlow
- Learn how to diagnose a time series problem (building a model to make predictions based on data across time, e.g. predicting the stock price of AAPL tomorrow)
- Prepare data for time series neural networks (features and labels)
- Understanding and using different time series evaluation methods
- MAE — mean absolute error
- Build time series forecasting models with TensorFlow
- RNNs (recurrent neural networks)
- CNNs (convolutional neural networks)
11 — Milestone Project 3: (Surprise)
- If you’ve read this far, you are probably interested in this udemy course torrent. This last project will be good.. we promise you, so see you inside the course 😉
TensorFlow is growing in popularity and more and more job openings are appearing for this specialized knowledge. As a matter of fact, TensorFlow is outgrowing other popular ML tools like PyTorch in the job market. Google, Airbnb, Uber, DeepMind, Intel, IBM, Twitter, and many others are currently powered by TensorFlow. There is a reason these big tech companies are using this technology and you will find out all about the power that TensorFlow gives developers.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online course on passing the TensorFlow Developer Certificate to qualify you as a TensorFlow expert. So why wait? Make yourself stand out by becoming a Google Certified Developer and advance your career.
See you inside the course!
Who this udemy course is for:
- Anyone who wants to pass the TensorFlow Developer exam so they can join Google’s Certificate Network and display their certificate and badges on their resume, GitHub, and social media platforms including LinkedIn, making it easy to share their level of TensorFlow expertise with the world
- Students, developers, and data scientists who want to demonstrate practical machine learning skills through the building and training of models using TensorFlow
- Anyone looking to expand their knowledge when it comes to AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Anyone looking to master building ML models with the latest version of TensorFlow
About Course Instructors:
Daniel Bourke (Machine Learning Engineer/Writer/Video maker)
- 4.6 Instructor Rating
- 7,753 Reviews
- 47,592 Students
- 3 Udemy Courses
A self-taught Machine Learning Engineer who lives on the internet with an uncurable desire to take long walks and fill up blank pages.
My experience in machine learning comes from working at one of Australia’s fastest-growing artificial intelligence agencies, Max Kelsen.
I’ve worked on machine learning and data problems across a wide range of industries including healthcare, eCommerce, finance, retail and more.
Two of my favourite projects include building a machine learning model to extract information from doctors notes for one of Australia’s leading medical research facilities, as well as building a natural language model to assess insurance claims for one of Australia’s largest insurance groups.
Due to the performance of the natural language model (a model which reads insurance claims and decides which party is at fault), the insurance company were able to reduce their daily assessment load by up to 2,500 claims.
My long-term goal is to combine my knowledge of machine learning and my background in nutrition to work towards answering the question “what should I eat?”.
Aside from building machine learning models on my own, I love writing about and making videos on the process. My articles and videos on machine learning on Medium, personal blog and YouTube have collectively received over 5-million views.
I love nothing more than a complicated topic explained in an entertaining and educative matter. I know what it’s like to try and learn a new topic, online and on your own. So I pour my soul into making sure my creations are accessible as possible.
My modus operandi (a fancy term for my way of doing things) is learning to create and creating to learn. If you know the Japanese word for this concept, please let me know.
Questions are always welcome.
2. Andrei Neagoie (Senior Software Developer / Founder of zerotomastery.io)
- 4.6 Instructor Rating
- 142,538 Reviews
- 504,329 Students
- 17 Courses
Andrei is the instructor of some of the highest rated programming and technical courses online and is the founder of ZTM academy. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Tesla, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!
Download the “TensorFlow Developer Certificate in 2021: Zero to Mastery” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 19.48 GB