Learn how to build 17 online games, and apps for Android Q, like Pokémon , twitter, Tic Tac Toe, and notepad using Kotlin in this udemy course torrent. This udemy course is beautifully structured & will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy-to-understand manner. Don’t wait & download the full course for free; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 145,449 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 27 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this udemy course:
- Build Your First Mobile App with Kotlin
- Apply to jr. Android development jobs
- Build real-world Android apps like Twitter, Facebook, My Notes, Find my phone, media-player, Calculator, find my age, find sunrise time and Alarm
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with SQLite Database and SharedPreferences.
- connect Android to PHP web services and MySQL database.
- Work with user location and maps
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color, Shape, Menu, and Constraint Layout
- Work with a camera and other hardware, like a light sensor to run music when the light on and an Accelerometer sensor
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
- Make an app that supports Supporting Different Screens, and different languages
- Use system services like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition, and control
- Understand the OOP in Kotlin
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
Also you can learn Android Development from Coding Blocks’ Android Development Course.
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
- Nothing more, just download this udemy course torrent for free and you’re good to go!
In this course you will learn how to make 17 online games, and apps for Android, using Kotlin. There are more than 95k+ happy students enrolled in this course already.
Bellow is list of open source Apps that we build in tutorial
- Find My Age App.
- Tic Tac Toe Local App.
- Calculator App.
- Pokémon Game App.
- Zoo App.
- Restaurants App.
- Find Sunrise time App.
- My Notes App.
- Tic Tac Toe using Firebase App.
- Facebook App using Firebase.
- MediaPlayer App.
- Alaram App.
- Notification Channel App.
- Light sensor App.
- Nimbuzz vibrate.
- Find My Phone App.
- Twitter App using Php + MySQL.
This course for anyone who wants to be a Kotlin programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all the programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Kotlin. We will start first by installing the development environment then you will run your first Kotlin app, and understand how program flow works in Kotlin. Then we will talk about variables and Math operations and priorities. Then we will take about logic and making decisions, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with files. Then we will talk about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Kotlin, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app. then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in same time. Then you will learn how to build apps and games in Android like pokemon and tic tac toy and work with restful web services and JSON by build apps like get sunshine time. Also, you will learn how to work with sqlite database to add, delete and update records, how to use room jetpack, also you will learn how to use Firebase for online gaming and build social media app like twitter, and Learn how to build apps with sensors like run music when light is on and Nimbuzz vibrate when the phone is shaking, and more
Who this udemy course is for:
- This udemy course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to build Android Apps with Kotlin
About Course Instructor In His Own Words!
Dr. Hussein Alrubaye (Senior Software Engineer)
- 4.1 Instructor Rating
- 9,741 Reviews
- 294,159 Students
- 2 Udemy Courses
I am a Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft. I have Ph.D. & Master in Software Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology in USA. I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of students learn to code and change their lives by becoming a developer. I have apps in Google Play, Microsoft Store, and Apple Store there are more than a million users who are using my apps. Also, I have many tutorials on YouTube( 500k+ subscribers). Because of my contribution to teaching programming, I got Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional (17).
Download the “The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Hussein Al Rubaye
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 4.98 GB