Better than REST API! Build a fast scalable HTTP/2 API for a Golang micro service with gRPC, Protocol Buffers (protobuf). This udemy course is beautifully structured & will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy-to-understand manner. Don’t wait & download the full udemy course torrent for free; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 18,166 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- Full lifetime access
What you’ll learn in this udemy course:
- Learn the gRPC theory to understand how gRPC works
- Compare gRPC and REST API paradigm
- Write your gRPC service definition in .proto files
- Generate Server & Client Code in Golang using the protoc gRPC Plugin
- Implement Unary, Server Streaming, Client Streaming & Bi-Directional Streaming API
- Practice your learning with Exercises & Solutions
- Implement advanced concepts such as Error Handling, Deadlines & SSL Security
- Implement a full CRUD API on top of MongoDB
- Get pointers to expand your learning journey and get inspired by real world gRPC services
Udemy Course Torrent Content:
- Good Understanding of Golang Programming Language
- Good Understanding of Protocol Buffers
- Nothing more, just download the udemy course torrent for free and start right away!
gRPC is a new and modern framework for building scalable, modern and fast API. It is leveraged by many top tech companies such as Google, Square & Netflix and enables programmers to write micro-services in any language they want while keeping the ability to easily create communications between these services. It relies on Protocol Buffers for the transport mechanism and Service Definition language.
In this udemy course, we are going to explore in depth, with hands-on lectures, all the aspects to get started with gRPC.
This course is hands-on and you will implement two services: Greet and a Calculator Service.
In just a few hours, you will know everything you need to know to write your .proto files, generate code in your Favourite Programming, and implement your services, servers and client in Golang. There will be plenty of hands-on lectures and exercises for you to practice your newly acquired skills.
It’s time to say goodbye to slow and clunky REST API, and opt-in for a better API framework.
gRPC Golang Master Class is the best way to get a great overview of all the possibilities offered by gRPC with your favourite language
> Learn the gRPC theory to understand how gRPC works
> Compare gRPC and REST API paradigm
> Write your gRPC service definition in .proto files
> Generate Server & Client Code in Golang using the Gradle gRPC plugin
> Implement Unary, Server Streaming, Client Streaming & Bi-Directional Streaming API
> Practice your learning with Exercises & Solutions
> Implement advanced concepts such as Error Handling, Deadlines & SSL Security
> Implement a full CRUD API on top of MongoDB
> Get pointers to expand your learning journey and get inspired by real world gRPC services
Note: This course expects you have some preliminary knowledge about Protocol Buffers and Golang.
Stephane Maarek is the instructor of this course. He is the author of highly successful courses such as Apache Kafka Series and AWS Series. He is passionate about micro-services and data. He has already taught to 40000+ students and received 12000+ reviews.
He shares all his Data knowledge on the platform, taking the time to explain every concept and provide students with both theoretical and practical dimensions. You are in good hands!
- gRPC Course Overview: Get an understand of the course objectives, how the course is structured, download the course code and get ready!
- [Theory] gRPC Internals Deep Dive: Learn how gRPC works behind the scenes. Learn about HTTP/2, Protocol Buffers efficiencies, and the differences of gRPC and REST.
- [Hands-On] gRPC Project Overview & Setup: Setup your project using Gradle and learn how to trigger code generation
- [Hands-On] gRPC Unary: API description & implementation
- [Hands-On] gRPC Server Streaming: API description & implementation
- [Hands-On] gRPC Client Streaming: API description & implementation
- [Hands-On] gRPC Bi-Directional Streaming: API description & implementation
- [Hands-On] gRPC Advanced Features Deep Dive: Advanced features such as Error Handling, Deadlines, SSL Security.
- Next Steps: Some useful real-world links & where to take your learning from here
This Udemy Course Torrent Also Comes With:
- Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next template onto
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This is the course that could change your API skills.
Learning and getting hands-on on gRPC helps you to enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by learning GRPC today!
Download the Udemy course torrent now, completely risk free !
Who this udemy course is for:
- Developers who want to understand how to write gRPC Services and Clients in Golang
- Architects who want to understand how gRPC works and the concepts behind the different types of API
- Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer Associate (Best Selling Instructor, Kafka Guru, 9x AWS Certified)
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 252,232 Reviews
- 804,379 Students
- 38 Udemy Courses
Stephane is a solutions architect, consultant and software developer that has a particular interest in all things related to Big Data, Cloud & API. He’s also a many-times best seller instructor on Udemy for his courses in Apache Kafka and AWS.
Stéphane is recognized as an AWS Hero and is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional & AWS Certified DevOps Professional. He loves to teach people how to use the AWS properly, to get them ready for their AWS certifications, and most importantly for the real world.
He also loves Apache Kafka. He sits on the 2019 Program Committee organizing the Kafka Summit in New York, London and San Francisco. He is also an active member of the Apache Kafka community, authoring blogs on Medium and a guest blog for Confluent.
During his spare time he enjoys cooking, practicing yoga, surfing, watching TV shows, and traveling to awesome destinations!
In which order should you learn?…
AWS Cloud: Start with AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, then move on to AWS Certified Developer Associate and then AWS Certified SysOps Administrator. Afterwards you can either do AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional or AWS Certified DevOps Professional, or a specialty certification of your choosing. Once ready, you can learn AWS Lambda and AWS CloudFormation in depth, or do the AWS Big Data certification.
Apache Kafka: Start with Apache Kafka for Beginners, then you can learn Connect, Streams and Schema Registry if you’re a developer, and Setup and Monitoring courses if you’re an admin. Both tracks are needed to pass the Confluent Kafka certification.
gRPC: First do the protocol buffers course, then move on to gRPC Java or gRPC Golang course.
In order to share knowledge I am not able to respond to private messages on Udemy. If you’re a student, please ask questions inside the course. Thanks for understanding!
Download the “gRPC [Golang] Master Class: Build Modern API & Microservices” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer Associate
Last updated 4/2021
Indonesian [Auto], Italian [Auto]
Size: 2.22 GB