A practical programming udemy courset torrent for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity. Learn how to automate things using python in this course. This udemy course is beautifully structured & will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy to understand manner. Don’t wait & download the full course; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 796,588 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 41 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this udemy course torrent:
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
If you’re an office worker, student, administrator, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you write code that can automate tedious tasks. This course follows the popular (and free!) book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python was written for people who want to get up to speed writing small programs that do practical tasks as soon as possible. You don’t need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming, so this udemy course skips all the computer science and concentrates on writing code that gets stuff done.
This udemy course torrent is for complete beginners and covers the popular Python programming language. You’ll learn basic concepts as well as:
- Web scraping
- Parsing PDFs and Excel spreadsheets
- Automating the keyboard and mouse
- Sending emails and texts
- And several other practical topics
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write code that not only dramatically increases your productivity, but also be able to list this fun and creative skill on your resume.
Who this udemy course is for:
- Office workers, students, small/home business workers, and administrators would want to improve their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers who want to add skills to their programming toolbelt.
- Computer users who have heard the “learn to code” message, but want practical reasons to learn programming.
- Experienced Python software engineers can skip the first half of the course, but may find the later parts that cover various third-party modules helpful.
- While this course doesn’t cover specific DevOps tools, this course would be useful for QA, DevOps, and admins who want to learn scripting in Python.
Al Sweigart (Software developer, tech book author)
- 4.6 Instructor Rating
- 82,751 Reviews
- 832,114 Students
- 2 Udemy Courses
Al Sweigart is a software developer in San Francisco. He has written four Python programming books, spoken at Python conferences, and has taught both kids and adults how to program. Python is his favorite programming language, and he is the developer of several open-source modules for it. He is driven to make programming knowledge available to all, and his books freely available under a Creative Commons license.
Download the “Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Al Sweigart
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 2.43 GB
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!