This udemy course includes:
- 13 hours of on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 32 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Nothing much, you just have to download this udemy course torrent to master Algorithm and Data Structures that’s it!
Data Structures? They’re here. Algorithms? Covered. Lots of questions with well-explained solutions? Yep!
If you’re nervous about your first coding interview, or anxious about applying to your next job, this is the course for you. I got tired of interviewers asking tricky questions that can only be answered if you’ve seen the problem before, so I made this course! This video course will teach you the most common interview questions that you’ll see in a coding interview, giving you the tools you need to ace your next whiteboard interview.
Coding interviews are notoriously intimidating, but there is one method to become a better interviewer – and that is practice! Practicing dozens of interview questions is what makes the difference between a job offer for a $120k USD and another rejection email. This course is going to not only give you dozens of questions to practice on, but it will also make sure you understand the tricks behind solving each question, so you’ll be able to perform in a real interview.
I have spent many hours combing through interview questions asked at Google, Facebook, and Amazon to make sure you know how to answer questions asked by the most well-paying companies out there. No stone is left unturned, as we discuss everything from the simplest questions all the way to the most complex algorithm questions.
In this udemy course torrent, you’ll get:
- Clear, well-diagramed explanations for every single problem to make sure you understand the solution
- An overview of the most important data structures to know about. These are presented for people without a CS degree.
- A huge collection of common algorithm questions, including everything from ‘reversing a string’ to ‘determine the width of a BST’
- Sensible strategies for tackling systems design problems
- Insider tips on answering what interviewers area really looking for
- Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!
My goal in this course is to help you defeat those interviewers who ask nasty algorithm questions. Download the course today, and be the cutting edge engineer who will be prepared to get a high paying job
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for an interview that will involve coding challenges
Stephen Grider (Engineering Architect)
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 270,222 Reviews
- 709,327 Students
- 28 Udemy Courses
Download the “The Coding Interview Bootcamp: Algorithms + Data Structures” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 12/2020
Size: 1.91 GB
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!