Build Flutter iOS and Android Apps with a Single Codebase: Learn Google’s Flutter Mobile Development Framework & Dart in this free udemy course torrent. This udemy course will guide you right from the basics to the advanced concepts. Just go down the page and download this course for free.
This udemy course includes:
- 25.5 hours of on-demand video
- 31 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- Gain a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- A Computer – Mac or PC
- No Previous Programming Experience Required – He’ll go over Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
- Anyone Who Has the “I Can Do It” Mentality
- Willingness to Learn By Doing – You’ll have a Step-by-Step Learning Process with Challenges and Exercises for Better Retention
- Nothing much, you just have to download the udemy course torrent to master app development using Google’s flutter framework that’s it!
==============> Full Course UPDATE 2020 <===============
Flutter Development is here to stay!
Welcome to The Complete Flutter App Development Course (The World’s First Complete Dart and Flutter Course). Now with a Full Course Update .
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, allowing developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
By learning Flutter App Development, you’ll be able to build iOS and Android apps with a single codebase! This course is the ultimate Flutter tutorial created for those who want to build cross-platform iOS and Android mobile apps using the Dart Programming language.
This course is fully hands-on, in which you’ll get the chance to practice and learn:
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate topics
- How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps incrementally.
- How to design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a realtime database – Firestore
- How to build robust apps with Flutter.
You’ll see how easy it’s to get started building Android and iOS apps using Google’s Flutter App Development Framework!
The course is structured in such a way to improve your knowledge retention – by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be practicing and building something meaningful and useful, which will further your understanding of Flutter iOS and Android Development.
For instance, you’ll start by learning the very basics of the Dart Programming language (which is the programming language used in Flutter) – you’ll learn control flow and functions, how to do arithmetic in Dart, and so forth.
Next, you’ll learn Object-Oriented Programming in Dart – understanding how to construct classes and Objects and how it all works when building robust programs. Furthermore, you’ll learn intermediate and advanced Dart topics such as Abstract classes, Interfaces, and Data Structures.
Once you’ve learned the Dart Programming language, you’ll then start with Flutter Mobile Development. You’ll start by building small, simple iOS and Android apps using Flutter, such as the Business Card app. Then, we move into the realm of Stateful Widgets in Flutter – how to manage state in an App.
Along the way, we continue to build several fun apps to solidify the main, fundamental Flutter concepts. You’ll also have several challenges you need to further dive deeper into understanding Flutter concepts.
Continuing with the course, you’ll also have the opportunity to learn how to parse JSON from a remote API into your Flutter app and cleanly display the parsed data to the user using Material Design concepts. Additionally, you’ll learn how to connect your app to Firebase/Firestore and use a real-time database.
You’ll finish the journey by learning how to package up your Flutter iOS or Android app to publish on either the Appstore or Google Play store.
The course will take you from zero to hero – from knowing nothing (or a little) about Flutter iOS and Android Mobile development to building complex, stunning mobile applications!
Why Should You Take This Course?
The instructor’s name is Paulo Dichone; He has created the most best-selling online programming courses (with over 100,000 happy and satisfied students).
He’s a Software Engineer, a teacher, and the author of highly rated Development courses on Udemy. He has taught over 100,000 students online and received over 15,000 reviews. Students love his teaching methodology, which is heavy on hands-on, project-based approaches.
He says, he knows how hard it can be to learn programming and Android development – there’s a lot of information out there, but the problem is that none is complete, nor is it updated. He also understands how frustrating it’s to try to learn something on your own and spend months without seeing progress!
Here’s what his current and past students have to say about this course and his other courses:
“It’s a good course for Intermediate Learners…
Nice job, Paulo…
I’ve learned a lot from you” – Collins ★★★★★ (5 stars rating)
Best tutor ever !!! Very kind, polite, great explanation, loved your course content !!! Covered a wide range of topics !!!! Above expectations, super amazing… Thanks a lot for helping me start my mobile development career and making this field super easy for me !!!!!!! ?????????? – Mehul ★★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“I liked the course and the professor. I’m taking another course with him because he’s excellent in my opinion, starts from beginner to advanced, very organized classes. A lot of examples in the course, and he was updating the course often too. Money well spent.” – Kevin ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
“Great course for learning dart and flutter. Very easy in understanding and friendly learning. Good Job, Sir. Thanks for this.” – Muhammad – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Well, in my opinion, this is a great course since I knew nothing about java and by now I’m able to write my own apps pretty easily. This udemy course torrent has made my life!” – Michael – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Great course! I learned lots from the numerous examples. I now have the confidence to build my own apps and to explore different areas of Android programming. – ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
Great Course!!!! Thanks, Paulo!!!!!” – Ian – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“I am delighted with this course. I have only attended the Android part because I had a basic knowledge of Java. I really like how Paulo teaches. He goes step by step, and you can understand everything. My first language is not English, but he speaks very. Clearly, I can understand every word. Also, he is a happy guy, and you can hear that through the courses that he really loves what he is doing.” – Antal – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
“Very well thought-out course. Flows smoothly with great delivery. I have been developing Android Apps for several years, and I still found this course informative, relevant, and helpful. I would recommend everyone take this course if you are new to Android or returning for a refresher course.” – Douglas – ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
This udemy Course torrent Also Comes With:
- Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Links to interesting articles and lots of good code to base your next template onto
- Udemy course with lecture notes Ready for Download
Download this complete Flutter and Dart udemy course now, completely risk-free!
Who this udemy course is for:
- Beginner Developers and Intermediate- Advanced Web or Mobile Developers new to Dart and Google Flutter Mobile SDK
- Android Developers Who Want to Build iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build Android Apps with Single Codebase
- Web Developers Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Entrepreneurs Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Managers and Program Managers Who Want to Learn How to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
About Course Instructor in his own words!
Paulo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer and Teacher (Software Engineer – Android, Java, Flutter, Dart, and Teacher)
- 4.4 Instructor Rating
- 16,020 Reviews
- 107,740 Students
- 15 Udemy Courses
Hi, I’m Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 100,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have a degree in Computer Science from Whitworth University, and I love programming and teaching.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) and Web Development.
I am also the founder of Build Apps With Paulo, where students are equipped with tools they need to become well-rounded developers – developers who have soft and technical skills.
Showing students how to make amazing applications/software is a gratifying experience for me. That’s why I have been teaching online for the past 5 years.
My goal is to make you a great developer, no matter your experience. I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar, mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass – You’ll learn everything you’ll need to know to get started with Android Development – no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass – You’ll learn intermediate Android topics such as Workmanager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development Course – Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart – Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart – Unleash the power of one of the most used web development framework Angular, and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX – Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin – Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass – Beginner to Expert Guide – Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you’ll need.
7. Java Design Patterns – The Complete Masterclass – Learn how to build solid software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.
Download the “Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Paulo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer and Teacher
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 24.42 GB
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!