Digital forensic as it applies to pentesting and conducting a digital forensic investigative response. Learn how to utilize various forensic tools for digital forensic investigations with this free udemy course. Just go down the page, we’ve already applied the 100% discount coupon to make this course free for you.
This free udemy course includes:
- 5.5 hours of on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- How to forensically image devices.
- How to recover deleted data from various operating systems.
- How to produce professional and legal digital forensic reports.
- How to properly handle digital media before and during investigations.
- How to utilize various forensic tools for digital forensic investigations.
- Good working knowledge of a computer.
- Basic familiarity with Linux and Windows.
- Good working knowledge of networking.
- Nothing else, just enroll in this free udemy course and become a master in penetration testing.
Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. It is essential to remove Hackers’ malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid any possible future incidents. Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. Digital forensics is essential to remove Hackers’ malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid any possible future incidents.
This free udemy course acts as a digital forensics primer for pentesters and cybersecurity professionals wanting to expand their knowledge and add additional tools and skills to their resume.
Please watch the course overview before enrolling. Hands-on, applied learning is not for everyone. If you are looking for a PowerPoint driven course where students watch videos, download PDf files, and take notes, this course is not for you. There are plenty of lecture drive courses on Udemy but this is not one of them.
Make sure you understand the difference is between watching and applying.
Who this course is for:
- Pentesters interested digital forensic investigations.
Prof. K (Technology Professional, Online Instructor)
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 3,278 Reviews
- 157,227 Students
- 14 Udemy Courses
Prof. K comes to Udemy with a Master of Science in Cyber Security from UMUC (2015) and Master of Science in Information Technology from Capella University (2007).
Prof. k has worked in technology since 1998 working as a Microsoft Support Technician, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Technology support specialist, a Senior Network Technology Consultant, an IT Auditor and most recently as the owner and operator of his own technology firm, CLK Technology Solutions located in Tucson Arizona. Professor K’s expertise in technology focuses on designing, building, supporting network infrastructures and network security.
Professor K has taught online since 2008 and teaches for a number of other online universities and colleges.
Prof. k holds a number of valid technology certifications including:
• MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
• MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration
• MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration
• A+, Net+, Security+
Professor K spends his spare time working in his woodshop and providing free technical support to the local retirement community in Tucson Arizona.
Enroll in this free udemy course and learn how to utilize various forensic tools for digital forensic investigations via the button below! Don’t worry we have already applied a 100% discount coupon for you!
Didn’t find the free udemy course of your choice? Check the complete list of free courses here!