Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, Scikit-Learn, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, and more with this udemy course torrent! This udemy course is beautifully structured and will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy to understand manner. Don’t wait and download the full course; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 398,628 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 25 hours of on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- K-Means Clustering
- Logistic Regression
- Linear Regression
- Random Forest and Decision Trees
- Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
- Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machines
- Some programming experience
- Admin permissions to download files
- Nothing more, you are all set; just download this udemy course torrent and become pro in Data Science and Machine Learning
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist!
This comprehensive udemy course torrent will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture, this is one of the most comprehensive udemy course for data science and machine learning with python!
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with python
- Connect Python to SQL
- Use matplotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machines
- and much, much more!
Download the udemy course for free and become a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience
Jose Portilla (Head of Data Science, Pierian Data Inc.)
- 4.6 Instructor Rating
- 666,177 Reviews
- 2,016,824 Students
- 31 Udemy Courses
Jose Marcial Portilla has a BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science and programming. He has publications and patents in various fields such as microfluidics, materials science, and data science technologies. Over the course of his career, he has developed a skill set in analyzing data and he hopes to use his experience in teaching and data science to help other people learn the power of programming the ability to analyze data, as well as present the data in clear and beautiful visualizations.
Currently, he works as the Head of Data Science for Pierian Data Inc. and provides in-person data science and python programming training courses to employees working at top companies, including General Electric, Cigna, The New York Times, Credit Suisse, McKinsey, and many more. Feel free to contact him on LinkedIn for more information on in-person training sessions or group training sessions in Las Vegas, NV.
Download this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp 2020 udemy course torrent from the button below!
Created by Jose Portilla
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 3.78 GB
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!