Become a Web Developer with mastery over React with this free udemy course. Learn the latest ReactJS concepts – Redux, React Router, JSX, Webpack, more with this bestseller course on udemy! Just go down the page, we’ve applied the 100% discount coupon to make this course free for you!
This free course includes:
- 15.5 hours of on-demand video
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this free course:
- Become a Full Stack Web Developer or a Front End Web Engineer
- Core concepts of ReactJS and their practical implementation
- Build large-scale applications with React JS and Redux
- What is ReactJS, Installation, and Setup
- Basics of Creating Reusable Components
- Using ReactJS with TypeScript
- State and Props in React
- React with Redux
- React Component Lifecycle
- Forms and User Input
- React AJAX call
- Communication Between Components and Stateless Functional Components
- Performance measurement with ReactJS, React’s diffs algorithm
- The Basics – HTML DOM vs Virtual DOM
- Server-Side Rendering
- Setting Up React Environment, Webpack, Configure babe, Transpile and bundle your component
- Using React with Flow
- JSX – Props in JSX, Children in JSX
- Keys in React
- Higher-Order Components
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
- Nothing else, just enroll this free udemy course worth Rs. 850 before 100% discount coupon expires!
What is React JS?
ReactJS is an open-source, component based front end library responsible only for the view layer of the application. It is maintained by Facebook. ReactJS uses virtual DOM based mechanism to fill in data (views) in HTML DOM. The virtual DOM works fast owning to the fact that it only changes individual DOM elements instead of reloading complete DOM every time.
A React application is made up of multiple components, each responsible for outputting a small, reusable piece of HTML. Components can be nested within other components to allow complex applications to be built out of simple building blocks. A component may also maintain internal state – for example, a TabList component may store a variable corresponding to the currently open tab.
React “reacts” to state changes in your components quickly and automatically to rerender the components in the HTML DOM by utilizing the virtual DOM. The virtual DOM is an in-memory representation of an actual DOM. By doing most of the processing inside the virtual DOM rather than directly in the browser’s DOM, React can act quickly and only add, update, and remove components which have changed since the last render cycle occurred.
- Virtual DOM – DOM is the process that makes things “change” on screen without a user having to manually refresh a page. If a developer uses JSX to manipulate and update its DOM, React JS creates something called a Virtual DOM. The Virtual DOM (like the name implies) is a copy of the site’s DOM, and React JS uses this copy to see what parts of the actual DOM need to change when an event happens (like a user clicking a button).
- It follows component-based approach.
- Easy to create smaller components and build large-scale applications.
- The main goal is to build large-scale high-performance applications with smaller and reusable stateful components.
- The main objective of React Training is to create smaller components to build Interactive User interfaces.
Why Learn ReactJS?
ReactJS presents streamlined solutions to some of front-end programming’s most persistent issues. ReactJS is fast, scalable, flexible, powerful, and has a robust developer community that’s rapidly growing. There’s never been a better time to learn React.
React.js Course Curriculum
- What is ReactJS?
- Installation or Setup
- Hello World with Stateless Functions
- Absolute Basics of Creating Reusable Components
- Create React App
- Hello World
- Hello World Component
- Creating Components
- Basic Components
- Nesting Components
- Component states – Dynamic user-interface
- Variations of Stateless Functional Components
- setState pitfalls
Using ReactJS with TypeScript
- ReactJS component written in TypeScript
- Installation and Setup
- Stateless React Components in TypeScript
- Stateless and property-less Components
State in React
- Basic State
- Common Antipattern
- State, Events and Managed Controls
Props in React
- Default props
- Passing down props using spread operator
- Props.children and component composition
- Detecting the type of Children components
React Component Lifecycle
- Component Creation
- Component Removal
- Component Update
- Lifecycle method call in different states
- React Component Container
Forms and User Input
- Controlled Components
- Uncontrolled Components
React AJAX call
- HTTP GET request
- HTTP GET request and looping through data
- Ajax in React without a third party library – a.k.a with Vanilla
Communication Between Components
- Child to Parent Components
- Not-related Components
- Parent to Child Components
Stateless Functional Components
- Stateless Functional Component
- Performance measurement with ReactJS
- React’s diffs algorithm
- The Basics – HTML DOM vs Virtual DOM
Introduction to Server-Side Rendering
- Rendering components
Setting Up React Environment
- Simple React Component
- Install all dependencies
- Configure webpack
- Configure babe
- HTML file to use react component
- Transpile and bundle your component
Using React with Flow
- Using Flow to check prop types of stateless functional components
- Using Flow to check prop types
- Props in JSX
- Children in JSX
Keys in react
- Using the id of an element
- Using the array index
Higher Order Components
- Higher Order Component that checks for authentication
- Simple Higher Order Component
React with Redux
- Using Connect
React.js Interview Questions & Answers
What you will learn in ReactJS course?
You’ll develop a strong understanding of React’s most essential concepts: JSX, components, and storing information via props and state. You’ll be able to combine these ideas in React’s modular programming style.
By the end of the ReactJS free udemy course, you’ll be able to learn:
- How the React command-line development tools work
- How to build components using both classes and Hooks
- How to create views using the JSX syntax.
- How to structure code using the Container Presentation pattern
- How to add Typescript support to a React project
- How to fetch Json data from a remote API
- How the component lifecycle works
- How to build a project with the React Router
- How to isolate application state with Redux
- How to write unit tests for your React code
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers & Developers
- Full Stack / Front End Web Developers
- ReactJS Developers
- Beginners who are aspiring for a career in Programming & Web Development
- Developers – SWIFT, C#, React JS
- Engineers who want to learn React
- Java/ReactJS Developers
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Engineers who want to develop Web & Mobile Apps and APIs using React
Uplatz Training (Fastest growing Global IT Training Provider)
- 3.9 Instructor Rating
- 3,918 Reviews
- 144,221 Students
- 72 Udemy Courses
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Over a short span of 3 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen a phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 5000+ free udemy courses across 103 countries having served 300,000 students in a period of just 3 years.
Uplatz’s training courses are highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with a strong emphasis on practice and assignments. Our free udemy courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be AWS, Azure, Adobe, SAP, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand software.
Enroll ReactJs Training 2020 free udemy course via the button below! Don’t worry we have already applied a 100% discount coupon for you!
Didn’t find the free udemy course of your choice? Check the complete list of free courses here!