Learn to solve Problems & understand Solutions to Easy/Medium/Hard Coding Interview Problems with this amazing free udemy course which will help you crack the interview questions using C++ not Python or Java! Just go down the page, we’ve applied the 100% discount coupon to make this course free for you!
This free course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Data Structures
- Coding Interview Preparation
- Competitive Programming Preparation
- Be comfortable programming in a language, preferably C++
- Know programming basics (ie. strings, arrays, loops, etc.)
- Nothing else, just enroll this free udemy course worth Rs. 850 before 100% discount coupon expires!
Prepare for and ace your coding interviews and competitions for free with this bestseller udemy course! This free course will give you problem-solving practice to ensure that you perform well in your interviews and in programming contests such as CodeForces and CodeChef.
Note: The code that is written after we explain solutions is in C++, not Python or Java. However, the explanation should be enough for you to solve the problem yourself!
Topics Covered (in Problems)
- Math / Greedy / Logic
- Searching & Sorting
- Strings / String Processing
- DFS (Depth First Search)
- Dynamic Programming
Websites/Contest Sites Used
This free udemy course will contain problems from these websites. It is recommended that you make an account (free) on these websites so you can solve the problems we will go over.
Suitable for beginner and intermediate programmers. It is preferred that you are familiar with the C++ programming language, but this course can still be taken if you program in a different language. This course contains 27 lectures including video solutions to commonly asked problems.
You will learn problem-solving techniques, algorithms, data structures, and more!
- Comfortable with programming in a language (preferably C++)
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is interested in practicing coding problems
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about algorithms and data structures
- Anyone who wants preparation for coding interviews (course contains problems that you would see at Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills at competitive programming (course contains problems that you would see at CodeForces, CodeChef, etc.)
Keep in mind that you will need to create free accounts for CodeForces, CodeChef, and Leetcode in order to test your code for ALL problems.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in CS Algorithms / Data Structures
- Anyone looking for practice for CS Interviews
- Anyone looking for practice for competitive programming
AlgoSTEM Courses (Tech Organization)
- 4.4 Instructor Rating
- 87 Reviews
- 14,877 Students
- 6 Courses
AlgoSTEM is a non-profit organization led by Arushi Gupta and Akshaj Gupta. Both have past experience in competitive programming and understand the fundamentals behind advanced algorithms and data structures.
AlgoSTEM also has a popular Youtube channel that covers solutions to coding problems including those from Leetcode, Codeforces, Codechef, and various math competitions.
Enroll Mastering Coding Interviews & Competitions free udemy course via the button below! Don’t worry we have already applied a 100% discount coupon for you!
Didn’t find the udemy free course of your choice? Check the complete list of free courses here!