The complete Arduino Udemy Free Course, from complete beginner to competent maker created by a best-selling Arduino book (Beginning Arduino) author. 100% discount coupon has been applied already by us. If you want to learn Arduino in an easy and simple way, you can take this course just by clicking the button down the page!
This free course includes:
- 15.5 hours of on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- How to write code for the Arduino
- How to easily understand the Arduino language
- All of the necessary concepts to code proficiently
- How to use and write code to read data from sensors
- Essential electronics concepts for hobbyists
- How to build electronic circuits on a breadboard
- How to bring your interactive creations to life
- The necessary skills and knowledge to design and build your own Arduino projects from scratch
- How to combine two Arduino sketches into one
- A laptop or PC
- An Arduino Nano (or Uno if you prefer) plus charging/programming USB cable
- A breadboard, jumper wires, and basic electronic components such as buttons, LEDs, sensors and so on. e.g. an Arduino Starter Kit
- A willingness to learn
- A desire to become a proficient Arduino developer and maker
- A basic Arduino Starter Kit
This course, by best-selling Arduino author, Mike McRoberts, will take you from complete beginner to confident and competent coder and electronics circuit builder. Even if you have NEVER coded before or built a circuit, you will be guided through each carefully crafted lesson until you have the skills and knowledge to go it alone and bring your very own creations to life.
Arduino is the world’s favorite electronics learning and prototyping platform. Millions of people from around the world use it to learn electronics, engineering, programming, and create amazing things, from greenhouse controllers to tree climbing robots remotely controlled lawnmowers.
It is a gateway to a career in engineering, a tool for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education, a vehicle for artistic and creative expression.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners
- Beginners at coding
- Beginners at electronics
- People who want to build and program cool creations
- People who have struggled with other tutorials or courses
- Beginner Arduino developers
- People that are looking for a course that is clear and concise and not full of ‘filler’ material.
Mike McRoberts (Author of ‘Beginning Arduino’)
- 1 Course on Udemy
Mike McRoberts is the author of the best selling Arduino book ‘Beginning Arduino’ now in its 2nd edition. He is the 2016 winner of the Raspberry Pi robotics competition held at Cambridge University in England each year and he also runs Medway makers, which is a small maker group in the Medway area of the UK.
Known as TheArduinoGuy on Twitter and elsewhere, Mike has been programming Arduinos for well over 10 years now. Mike discovered the Arduino when he was looking to build a cloud sensor to help with his hobby of astrophotography. In researching the various techniques possible to detect levels of cloud coverage he came across thermopile sensors and needed a way to take readings from one and send it to a laptop. This is when Mike discovered the Arduino and has never looked back since.
Mike has ran hundreds of Arduino and Raspberry Pi workshops at various places around the UK and has built countless devices using Arduino, ESP8266, ESp32 and Raspberry Pis, as well as other microcontrollers. He has well over 10 years experience in building projects using Arduino’s both for personal use, collaboration with other people’s projects and also for commerical products.
Over the years Mike has developed a teaching style that is especially suited to making complex subjects appear to be clear and simple. He is bringing well over 10 years of experience in the use and teaching of Arduino based projects to you. Mike takes a lot of time and effort to ensure every lecture is clear and easily understandable to even the most inexperienced student. In this udemy free course too he guides you well right through the basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy manner!
Enroll the Arduino udemy free course Now! Learn from the best.
Didn’t find the udemy free course of your choice? Check the complete list of free courses here!