User Posts: codersbuddy
Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021 Welcome to The Genius Armoury Introduction to Cybersecurity Virtual Experience Program, for more such internships, free ...
User Deals: codersbuddy
Description for Android App Development Bootcamp course
Who this Content Marketing 2021 course is for:
- Everyone who wants to gain the necessary digital marketing skills to pursue an online career.
- Marketers - this course will expand your skills and teach you how to work with different tools that help you create content that sells.
- Entrepreneurs - entrepreneurs will be able to use the acquired skills to promote their own project online and create relevant content for their audience.
- Digital Marketers - become a master at creating a content marketing strategy. After completing the courses, you will be able to bring more value to your company and create selling content.
- SMM marketers - this course will make you a master of creating relevant content for your target audience and followers on media.
- Content marketers - after completing this course, you will learn how to create a content plan based on strategy. You will know how to work with keyword analysis tools, and based on data, create popular content that sells.
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb. The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction. The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
Who this Bootstrap & jQuery course is for:
- Students who want to learn the foundations of Bootstrap & jQuery Development
- Beginner Web Developers looking to upgrade their existing skills
- Students interested in building animated, interactive, mobile-responsive web pages
- Coding enthusiasts looking to learn new front-end scripting languages
- Fibonacci sequence
- prime and composite numbers
- palindromic numbers
- decimal system, binary system
- object oriented programming
- Hamming distance
- Scrabble game
- spiral matrices
- input / output operations
- work with JSON and CSV files
- ETL processing
- object serialization - pickle
- SQLite databases - sqlite3
- Levenshtein distance
- Caesar Cipher
- Morse code
- Monte Carlo method
- bitwise AND, OR, XOR
- functional programming
- inheritance from built-in classes
- calculation of moving averages and minima
- implementation of the Matrix class
- implementation of the Stack class
- implementation of the Queue class
- the parentheses validator
- HTML document validator
- and other
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- everyone who wants to improve Python programming skills
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview
Description of Artificial Intelligence Course
Who this Artificial Intelligence Course is for:
- General Public
- All students
- Policy Makers in Education
- College and School Management
- College and School Administrators
- Learning Support Educators
- Once you pay for your web design, you are the owner of your website.
- We don’t use any proprietary software to keep you locked down.
- You’re free to take your website with you and make any changes.