Learn to Deploy ML Model with BERT, DistilBERT, FastText NLP Models in Production with Flask, uWSGI, and NGINX at AWS EC2 in this udemy course torrent! This udemy course is beautifully structured & will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy-to-understand manner. Don’t wait & download the full course for free; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 3,784 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this udemy course:
- Complete End to End NLP Application
- How to work with BERT in Google Colab
- How to use BERT for Text Classification
- Deploy Production-Ready ML Model
- Fine Tune and Deploy ML Model with Flask
- Deploy ML Model in Production at AWS
- Deploy ML Model at Ubuntu and Windows Server
- DistilBERT vs BERT
- Optimize your NLP Code
- You will learn how to develop and deploy the FastText model on AWS
- Learn Multi-Label and Multi-Class classification in NLP
- Introductory knowledge of NLP
- Comfortable in Python, Keras, and TensorFlow 2
- Basic Elementary Mathematics
- Nothing more just download the udemy course torrent and you’re good to go!
Are you ready to kickstart your Advanced NLP course? Are you ready to deploy your machine learning models in production at AWS? You will learn each and every steps on how to build and deploy your ML model on a robust and secure server at AWS.
Prior knowledge of python and Data Science is assumed. If you are an absolute beginner in Data Science, please do not take this course. This course is made for medium or advanced level of Data Scientist.
What is BERT?
BERT is a method of pre-training language representations, meaning that we train a general-purpose “language understanding” model on a large text corpus (like Wikipedia), and then use that model for downstream NLP tasks that we care about (like question answering). BERT outperforms previous methods because it is the first unsupervised, deeply bidirectional system for pre-training NLP.
Unsupervised means that BERT was trained using only a plain text corpus, which is important because an enormous amount of plain text data is publicly available on the web in many languages.
Why is BERT so revolutionary?
Not only is it a framework that has been pre-trained with the biggest data set ever used, but it is also remarkably easy to adapt to different NLP applications, by adding additional output layers. This allows users to create sophisticated and precise models to carry out a wide variety of NLP tasks.
Here is what you will learn in this course
- Notebook Setup and What is BERT.
- Data Preprocessing.
- BERT Model Building and Training.
- BERT Model Evaluation and Saving.
- DistilBERT Model Fine Tuning and Deployment
- Deploy Your ML Model at AWS with Flask Server
- Deploy Your Model at Both Windows and Ubuntu Machine
- And so much more!
All these things will be done on Google Colab which means it doesn’t matter what processor and computer you have. It is super easy to use and the plus point is that you have a Free GPU to use in your notebook.
Who this udemy course is for:
- AI Students eager to learn advanced techniques of text processing
- Data Science enthusiastic to build end-to-end NLP Application
- Anyone wants to strengthen NLP skills
- Anyone want to deploy ML Model in Production
- Data Scientists who want to learn Production Ready ML Model Deployment
About Course Instructor :
Laxmi Kant (Principal Data Scientist at mBreath and KGPTalkie)
- 4.4 Instructor Rating
- 1,213 Reviews
- 33,708 Students
- 5 Udemy Courses
I am a Principal Data Scientist at SleepDoc and a Ph.D. in Data Science from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). I had also co-founded a company, mBreath Technologies. I have 8+ years of experience in data science, team management, business development, and customer profiling. I have worked with startups and MNC. I have also taught programming at IIT for few years and then later started a YouTube channel, KGP Talkie with 20K+ subscribers. I am very well connected with industry and academia.
Download the “Deployment of Machine Learning Models in Production | Python” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Laxmi Kant
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 4.04 GB