Learn and Master MongoDB Development for Web & Mobile Apps in this udemy course torrent. CRUD Operations, Indexes, Aggregation Framework – All about MongoDB! This udemy course is beautifully structured & will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy-to-understand manner. Don’t wait & download the full course for free; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 85,085 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- 49 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this udemy course:
- Use MongoDB to its full potential in future projects
- Write efficient and well-performing queries to fetch data in the format you need it
- Use all features MongoDB offers you to work with data efficiently
- NO prior knowledge of databases (of any kind) is required
- General web development or mobile development knowledge will help you but is not a must-have
- You can use any operating system – Windows, macOS, Linux, it’ll all work!
- Nothing more, just download this udemy course torrent for free and you’re good to go!
MongoDB is one of the most important NoSQL databases you can work with these days. It’s extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in high demand.
No matter if you’re building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you’re a data scientist – you’ll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities whilst optimizing performance are crucial tasks.
MongoDB makes working with data simple – it’s built on a philosophy that prioritizes performance and efficiency.
In this course, you’ll learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required!
In detail, you’ll learn in this udemy course torrent:
- … how to install and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud (MongoDB Atlas)
- … how to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
- … how to filter for data efficiently
- … how to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
- … how to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
- … how to use the amazing “Aggregation Framework” that’s built into MongoDB
- … what replica sets and sharding are
- … how to use MongoDB Atlas – the cloud solution offered by MongoDB
- … how to use the serverless platform (Stitch) offered by MongoDB
- … and much more!
This udemy course is a hands-on course – you’ll learn by writing code/ commands. We’ll work on a wide variety of example data and use-cases and by the end of the course, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to work with MongoDB in your next project!
This course is for you, no matter which programming language you plan on using, you’ll learn a uniform way of interacting with MongoDB that can be easily applied to any language.
This course is for you:
- … if you’re brand-new to MongoDB and databases in general
- … if you got some basic database or even MongoDB experience – in this course, there are different entry points you can choose from!
- … if you are a web or mobile app (or desktop app) developer who considers using MongoDB
- … if you’re working in a team that considers using MongoDB (or already does use it)
- … if you are primarily using SQL-based databases so far and you want to explore the most popular NoSQL alternative
This course is NOT for you:
- … if you’re looking for a guide on administrating MongoDB servers => This course focuses on the commands/ queries you write, it’s NOT an administration course. I will show (in detail) how to deploy a ready-to-use cloud MongoDB solution that follows best practices though.
Who this udemy course is for:
- Developers or data scientists who plan on (or are already) working with MongoDB
- Everyone who’s interested in NoSQL databases
- Both beginner and advanced MongoDB users who want to explore all the core features.
About Course Instructor In Their Own Words:
- Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller (Online Education)
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 341,204 Reviews
- 1,420,418 Students
- 27 Courses
Bundling the courses and know how of successful instructors, Academind strives to deliver high quality online education.
Online Education, Real-Life Success – that’s what Academind stands for. Learn topics like web development, data analyses, and more in a fun and engaging way.
Currently, you can find courses published by Maximilian Schwarzmüller and Manuel Lorenz, more instructors to come!
2. Maximilian Schwarzmüller (Professional Web Developer and Instructor)
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 605,494 Reviews
- 1,440,592 Students
- 37 Courses
Experience as (Web) Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Python and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, Python) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like React, Angular or VueJS in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master’s degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.
Experience as Instructor
As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses, more than 1,000,000 students on Udemy as well as a successful YouTube channel is the best proof for that.
Whether working as development instructor or teaching Business Administration I always received great feedback. The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, acquire amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my content.
Together with Manuel Lorenz, I founded Academind to offer the best possible learning experience to our more than 1,000,000 students.
Download the “MongoDB – The Complete Developer’s Guide 2021” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 5.66 GB