Learn to Build Native iOS & Android as well as Progressive Web Apps with Angular, Capacitor and the Ionic Framework (Ionic 4+) in this udemy course torrent. This udemy course is beautifully structured & will take you from the very basics to the advanced concepts in a very easy to understand manner. Don’t wait & download the full course; it’s a udemy bestseller and trusted by more than 56,173 students worldwide.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 20 hours of on-demand video
- 43 articles
- 143 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Build native apps and progressive web apps from one and the same codebase
- Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic offers
- Dive deeper into Ionic to learn more about core and advanced features
- Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms
- Angular fundamentals are required, though a brief refresher is also provided in the course
- Basic HTML, JS, and CSS knowledge is required
- NO advanced Angular knowledge is required
- Nothing much, you just have to download this udemy course torrent to master Android and iOS App Development using Ionic Framework 4.0 that’s it!
Ionic is one of the most exciting technologies you can learn at the moment – it enables you to use one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS) to build and ship apps as normal (progressive) web apps as well as real native mobile apps for iOS and Android. This course teaches you the latest version of Ionic from scratch with no prior knowledge about it assumed.
The Ionic framework allows you to do just that! Use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build your native mobile app with that! Ionic offers a lot of beautiful components (which you’ll learn about in this course) that can be used to compose native-like user interfaces.
Capacitor (another tool provided by the Ionic team) will handle the rest as it’s used to then build a native mobile app for iOS/ Android based on your code. This allows you to focus on the things you know and release your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn thousands of different languages! Indeed, with Ionic, you can use one codebase to ship three different apps (iOS, Android, web).
No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic are extremely popular and in high demand!
The instructor’s name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller and he’s a freelance web developer as well as creator of many 5-star rated courses here on Udemy – including his “Angular – The Complete Guide” course, the bestselling Angular course on Udemy!
He loves creating awesome web applications and it simply is amazing to now use that knowledge and build native mobile apps with it, too!
This udemy course takes your from zero to published app, taking a very practice-orientated route. You’ll a realistic app (where users can create and book events) throughout the course, learning about the basics of Ionic, its rich component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and access native device features, and much more!
You’ll dive into all important Ionic components as well as concepts like navigation (tabs, sidemenus), user input, native device features (e.g. camera), storage, http, authentication!
And since building apps is only part of the fun, you’ll of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser, on an emulator, or on your own device!
What exactly are you going to learn then?
- A brief refresher on Angular Js
- How to set up your Ionic projects
- The basics about Ionic – How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- How to use the many beautiful components Ionic ships with
- How to use different kinds of navigation concepts: “Back”-Button-Navigation, tabs and side menus
- How to show modals, alerts, toasts, and many, many more useful UI components
- How to test the app in the browser, on emulators, or real devices
- How to fetch and handle user input through inputs, text fields, dropdowns, dialogs, etc.
- How to authenticate users and access web servers to store + load data
- How to access the local device storage and native device features like the camera or geolocation
- So much more… like styling and theming your app
- Finally, in this udemy course torrent, you’ll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app)
Does this sound great?
If yes, then rush down the page and download the torrent file for this best-selling udemy course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to use their Angular knowledge to build native mobile apps & web apps with one codebase
- This course is for everyone interested in diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android
Maximilian Schwarzmüller (Professional Web Developer and Instructor)
- 4.6 Instructor Rating
- 537,307 Reviews
- 1,270,754 Students
- 35 udemy Courses
Experience as (Web) Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Python and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, Python) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like React, Angular or VueJS 2 in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master’s degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.
Experience as Instructor
As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses, more than 700,000 students on Udemy as well as a successful YouTube channel is the best proof for that.
Whether working as development instructor or teaching Business Administration I always received great feedback. The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, acquire amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my content.
Together with Manuel Lorenz, I founded Academind to offer the best possible learning experience to our more than 800,000 students.
Download the “FIonic – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular” Udemy Course Torrent from the button below!
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 11/2020
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!