Learn to create a complete, full-stack chat application from front to back with React, Redux, Firebase 5, and Semantic UI React in this udemy course torrent. This udemy course will guide you right from the basics to the advanced concepts. Just go down the page and download this course for free.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 6 hours of on-demand video
- 59 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this udemy course:
- Create full-stack apps with React, Redux, and Firebase, among other tools in the React ecosystem
- Make complete React apps from scratch, from setting up their dev environment to deployment on the web
- Integrate Redux and Firebase with React apps using straightforward, practical patterns
- Learn every major part of Firebase 5–the real-time database, storage, rules, listeners, and deployment with Firebase tools
- Some experience with React (i.e. having built a couple of projects with React Create App)
- Prior knowledge of ES6 features will help (spread operators, destructuring, object shorthand syntax)
- Nothing much, you just have to download the udemy course torrent that’s it!
Interested in building impressive full-stack apps with React, Redux and Firebase? This is the best udemy course for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this udemy course:
- Creating a complete Slack chat application with React, Redux, and Firebase 5 from scratch
- Sending and receiving messages instantly with the real-time Firebase Database
- Uploading and displaying image messages using Firebase Storage
- Notifications to display new messages in other channels
- Sending Direct Messages to other users in our chat
- Tracking/showing when users are online/offline
- Searching messages within created channels
- Custom animations to see when other users are typing in the same channel
- Creating, cropping, and uploading user avatars
- The ability to favorite / unfavorite public channels
- Add emojis to our messages with an Emoji Picker component
- User authentication with Firebase
- Form validation for our Login and Register forms
- State management with Redux, with simple, straightforward patterns
- Creating stunning user interfaces with Semantic UI React
- Essential features of React Router 4 (Switch component, with Router HOC, history object)
- Tons of work with ES6 / 7
- Helpful browser tools such as React / Redux Dev Tools
- Securing our application with Firebase Rules
- Deploying our chat app to the web using Firebase Tools
- Keyboard shortcuts to rapidly send messages
- And more!
What will be building in this course?
Throughout this course, we’ll be building a live chat app for developers called DevChat, where users will be able to create channels, to send messages to other users on those channels, send media files, see when other users are typing, add emojis to their messages, favorite and unfavorite channels they like or dislike, and get notifications about new messages on other channels.
Who this course is for:
- React developers interested in making functional, real-world apps
About Course Instructor In His Own Words!
Reed Barger (Professional Web and Mobile Developer)
- 4.4 Instructor Rating
- 7,963 Reviews
- 33,904 Students
- 20 Udemy Courses
I am a professional developer with a passion for learning and teaching everything I know.
I believe in learning through doing and this philosophy is present in every course that I teach.
I love to explore new web & mobile technologies and my courses focus on giving you the edge in our fast-moving industry.
Looking forward to seeing you inside one of my courses!
Download this “Build a Slack Chat App with React, Redux, and Firebase Udemy“ udemy course torrent from the button below!
Created by Reed Barger
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 2.99 GB
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!