A complete practical Python udemy course torrent for both beginners & intermediates! Master Python 3 by making 10 amazing Python apps. This udemy course will guide you right from the basics to the advanced concepts. Just go down the page and download this course for free.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 25 hours of on-demand video
- 74 articles
- 39 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- 70 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an English Thesaurus app that returns definitions of English words
- Create a personal website entirely in Python
- Create a mobile app that improves your mood
- Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real server
- Create a desktop app for storing data for books
- Create a webcam app that detects moving objects
- Create a web scraper that extracts real-estate data
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
- Nothing much, we have already done everything for you! You just have to download the torrent of this udemy course worth Rs. 8640
The Python Mega Course is the most practical udemy course you will find on the web today. Here you will earn to build actual desktop programs, web applications, and even mobile apps entirely in Python 3. Here are the 10 apps you are going to develop:
- English Thesaurus – a program where users can find the word definitions
- Volcano Web Map – an interactive web map showing volcano locations
- Personal Website with Python – a website built entirely in Python
- Bookshop Database App – a desktop GUI app with a database backend
- Feel Good Mobile App – an Android & iOS app
- Webcam Motion Detector – starts the webcam and detects moving objects
- Real Estate Web Scraper – a program that extracts data from webpages
- Interactive Data Dashboard – a web-based fully interactive graph
- Database Web App – a web app that collects data & sends emails
- Geocoder Web App – a web app that converts addresses to coordinates
You will build these Python apps during the course, even if you know nothing about programming. Before starting building the 10 apps, you will first learn the fundamentals of Python programming. If you know Python basics already, you can jump right in with the first app. By building the 10 apps, you will master Python and build your own Python apps. You can also use any of the 10 apps for your portfolio.
You will code the apps, guided step-by-step by straightforward video explanations, and continuous support from the course instructor. If you get stuck, you can ask questions at any time in the Q&A, and the instructor or the teaching assistant will jump in and help you with your questions.
By downloading this udemy course, you will gain lifetime access to all of its videos, coding exercises, quizzes, code notebooks, cheat sheets, and the Q&A forum inside the course. On top of that, you are covered by the guarantee that this is the best python course on udemy!
To consider yourself a professional programmer, you need to know how to write professional programs. There’s no other course that teaches you that, so join thousands of other students who have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Sign up and start learning the fantastic Python programming language today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to learn Python and find a job after completing this course?
I have heard of quite a few success stories where students have rigorously followed the course and have found a job afterward. However, whether you will be able to learn Python and be job-ready heavily depends on you.
If you merely watch the videos, you will hardly learn anything without trying things on your own computer. Instead, try the code on your computer, change the code, run it, improve it further, rerun it, fix the possible errors, try making a similar app, repeat, ask questions in the Q&A when you get stuck, and try to solve all the exercises in the course. That way, you will undoubtedly learn how to program with Python and find a job.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
That depends on two factors:
(1) Your background: Someone coming from a math or computer science background may be able to complete the course in a shorter time compared to someone coming from a social science background, for example.
(2) The effort you put in: If you simply watch the videos, you may finish the course in two days. However, merely watching the videos is not enough. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos. The more you experiment with it, the better you become.
Depending on the two factors I mentioned above, students spend from one week to three months to complete the course, most spending one month.
I don’t know anything about programming. Will I still be able to learn Python?
This udemy course assumes you have no previous knowledge of programming. Whenever a programming term is mentioned in the class (e.g., a variable), that term is explained thoroughly, so you not only understand how to use that particular term in Python, you also understand what that term means in programming.
Will I get support if I get stuck?
Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A, and I, or my teaching assistant, will answer your questions within the same day.
Does this udemy course cover Python 2 or Python 3?
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
We use Visual Studio Code in the course. However, you can use your favorite IDE. PyCharm, Atom, and even IDLE will work correctly.
Does the udemy course torrent expire?
No. Once you download the udemy course torrent, it’s yours. We update the content regularly, and all the updates come to you for free in the one-time download you do.
Who this course is for:
- Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python can download this udemy course torrent
About Course Instructor in his own words!
Ardit Sulce (Founder and Author, PythonHow. Expert in Python and GIS)
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 58,086 Reviews
- 307,489 Students
- 7 Courses
Hi, I am Ardit! I am a Python programmer and a Python teacher. I have worked with companies from many countries both as an employee and as a self-employed. I have used Python as a data science tool and a language to develop both desktop and web applications. Some of the projects I have worked on have been using Python together with the Center for Conservation Geography to map and understand the Australian ecosystems, process drone land images with the Swiss in-Terra, and performing data mining to gain business insights with the Australian Rapid Intelligence.
I will teach you how you can use Python, just like I do. I take care to explain the programming concepts assuming my students don’t have a computer science background. Indeed, you don’t need a computer science degree to become a programmer.
I was graduated with a Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies from the University of Muenster in Germany. I am also the founder and author of PythonHow, a Python learning resource designed particularly for people with no previous programming experience. Try out one of my udemy courses, and you will be on for an exciting ride for sure!
Download this Python Mega udemy course torrent from the button below!
Created by Ardit Sulce
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 6.87 GB
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!