Save months of GraphQL backend development with Hasura and save weeks of learning GraphQL with Hasura with this free udemy course! Just go down the page, we’ve already applied the 100% discount coupon to make this course free for you!
This free course includes:
- 4.5 hours of on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this course:
- How to spin up rich GraphQL backend in minutes
- Authenticate users with JWT/Firebase and WebHooks in Hasura
- Role-based access to your GraphQL endpoints
- Restore database state with Hasura migrations
- Connect Hasura backend with your frontend app
- How to use Firebase Cloud Functions to extend Hasura’s business logic
- File uploading
- Using GraphQL with Hasura
- You have an understanding of what is Docker
- You have a little experience with web development
- You have an understanding of what is GraphQL
- Nothing else, just enroll in this free udemy course and become a master in GraphQL with Hasura
In this video course you will learn how to spin up GraphQL server with Hasura. Hasura is a tool which transforms your relation database (PostgreSQL only so far) into GraphQL endpoints and allow you to perform CRUD operations and real-time queries just out of the box. During the course we will cover vital topics like:
- Authentication (Firebase authentication with JWT / Webhook authentication);
- Role-based access to the database Data;
- File Uploading;
- Database Migrations;
- How to Extend business logic with Firebase Cloud Functions;
- We build client Web Application with Angular (React & Vue coming soon) which allows user to upload photos & leave comments.
Hasura is being developed very rapid and this course will be constantly updated and extended when new Hasura features arrive. I hope you will find this course useful and it will save you hours and days of development. Enjoy!
Who this free course is for:
- Frontend developers at any level
- Backend developers at any level
- Product managers who are looking for a tool for quick idea validation
- Developer who needs some tool for quick GraphQL backend prototyping
- Who wants to learn GraphQL with Hasura
About Course Instructor In His Own Words:
Dmytro Mezhenskyi (Lead Frontend Developer)
- — Instructor Rating
- — Reviews
- 5,163 Students
- 1 Udemy Course
My name is Dmytro Mezhenskyi. I have been working as a Frontend Developer since 2013 and have experience with different projects, different scales, and frameworks. Since 2020 I decided to run my YouTube channel about web development where I share my knowledge. Teaching has expired me a lot and I decided to continue with it also on other platforms in order to help hundreds of people to be better developers. This is one of the first courses that are available on udemy for learning GraphQL with Hasura and is free!
Enroll Performant GraphQL Backend Just In Few Evenings With Hasura Free Udemy Course via the button below! Don’t worry we have already applied a 100% discount coupon for you!
Didn’t find the free udemy course of your choice? Check the complete list of free courses here!