This free course includes:
- 52 hours of on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 344 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this free udemy course:
- Build beautiful web apps to add to your portfolio
- Get job-ready with a deep understanding of the internals of JS
- Work with Node JS and Express
- Create a full E-Commerce app complete with authentication
- Automate testing your code by creating your own custom testing framework!
- Master the latest JS features like async and arrow functions
- Don’t worry all of this is for free in this udemy course torrent!
- A Windows, MacOS, or Linux-based computer is required
- Just this nothing else, you just have to download the udemy course torrent and you’re good to go!
—— Course Structure ——
—— What You’ll Learn ——
- Master the basics of the language, easily understanding variables, objects, arrays, and functions
- Understand how to design the structure of the code you write, leading to beautiful and easy-to-read programs
- Develop practical skills around higher-order functions that you will utilize for years to come
- Build awesome projects to fill your personal portfolio
- Build command line tools from scratch using Node JS
- Fetch and manage information from third-party API’s
- Build a fully-featured E-Commerce application from scratch – including production-grade authentication!
Who this course is for:
- A student who wants to be a full-stack web developer
- Colt Steele (Developer and Bootcamp Instructor)
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 286,739 Reviews
- 877,730 Students
- 9 Courses
Hi! I’m Colt. I’m a developer with a serious love for teaching. I’ve spent the last few years teaching people to program at 2 different immersive bootcamps where I’ve helped hundreds of people become web developers and change their lives. My graduates work at companies like Google, Salesforce, and Square.
Most recently, I led Galvanize’s SF’s 6 month immersive program as Lead Instructor and Curriculum Director. After graduating from my class, 94% of my students went on to receive full-time developer roles. I also worked at Udacity as a Senior Course Developer on the web development team where I got to reach thousands of students daily.
I’ve since focused my time on bringing my classroom teaching experience to an online environment. In 2016 I launched my Web Developer Bootcamp course, which has since gone on to become one of the best selling and top rated courses on Udemy. I was also voted Udemy’s Best New Instructor of 2016.
I’ve spent years figuring out the “formula” to teaching technical skills in a classroom environment, and I’m really excited to finally share my expertise with you. I can confidently say that my online courses are without a doubt the most comprehensive ones on the market.
Join me on this crazy adventure!
2. Stephen Grider (Engineering Architect)
- 4.6 Instructor Rating
- 263,391 Reviews
- 683,868 Students
- 28 Courses
Created by Colt Steele, Stephen Grider
Last updated 5/2020
Size: 20.06 GB
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!