Obtain Modern C++ Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and STL skills needed for game, system, and application development in this free udemy course!
This course includes:
- 5 hours of on-demand video
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn in this free udemy course:
- Students will learn to program with one of the most powerful programming language, C++.
- Students are going to learn the concept of programming that will be applicable to other programming languages.
- Students are also going learn about from the basics of C++ to the advanced like Inheritance and polymorphism etc.
- Have also included practical live coding exercise, that would enable the student to be abreast with programming language.
- Access to a computer running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux.
- C programming language is also a prerequisite.
- Topics like Variables,Operators,Data types, Functions, Array, String, Pointer, etc, should be learned from C programming.
This is a beginner level C++ course, which has been well created with a simplified English language, also included is coding exercise that will enable the student to practically code on their own using the source code given.
What I will learn ?
- Basics – Data types and Variables
- Operators and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Function Overloading
- Oops Concepts
- Classes and Objects
- Operator Overloading
- Abstract Classes
- Function Overriding
- Friend Members
- Static Members
- File handling
This course has been well created to suit the interest of:
- Beginners – (Concepts are Covered from Basics to Advance)
- Course Covers more than University Syllabus.
- If you already know C++ then you will definitely improve your understanding of programming and OOPs.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners who would like to learn programming.
- This course is for anyone who would like to build a career in programming, as this programming language is one of the most demanding.
- This free udemy course is especially for Curious students who want to learn C++
About Course Instructor in his own words:
Tweneboah Derrick Owusu (software engineer)
- 3.6 Instructor Rating
- 945 Reviews
- 58,547 Students
- 2 Courses
My name is Tweneboah Derrick Owusu, I am the founder of Spart Consult Llc. and Spartee Inc.
Having graduated from school and with the need to impart knowledge to the young generation and fellow students, I feel this the best platform to help meet the various need of fellow students as far as c programming is concern.
Enroll this free udemy course to learn C++ from beginning via the button below! Don’t worry we have already applied a 100% discount coupon for you!
Didn’t find the udemy free course of your choice? Check the complete list of free courses here!