Become an expert and learn Robotics with Robot Operating System (ROS) in little time with this free udemy course torrent and don’t be lost in broad documents.
This udemy course torrent includes:
- 13.5 hours of on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn
- Understand ROS Ecosystem (topics, nodes, messages, services, actionlib)
- Develop simple applications to control robot motion
- Understand how a position and orientation are represented in ROS
- Recognize how to develop a C++/Python ROS project
- Develop simple computer vision programs with ROS and OpenCV
- Knowledge in C++ and/or Python Programming language.
- Want to learn ROS
- Eager to learn robotics
- Knowing a brief of robotics operating system will be helpfull
- Nothing more, just download the udemy course torrent by clicking the button down the page!
News and Updates.
This course has been upgraded to the latest version of ROS, ROS Noetic, with several new videos explaining the fundamental concepts of ROS with hands-on illustrations. It will also give you the required skills to later learn ROS2 and navigation stack, as presented in the two different courses.
- Oct 8, 2020: Added a section on Turtlebot3 simulator and how to install it easily
- Oct 8, 2020: Added slides for laser scanners and also an assignment using a Turtlebot 3 robot with laser scanners on ROS Noetics
- Oct 2, 2020: updated ROS motion section with brand new tutorials and illustrations
- Sep 17, 2020: updated several videos of ROS custom message and ROS services.
- Sep 11, 2020: Added brand new lecture with high-quality videos and replace old videos on a detailed explanation of the ROS Computation Graph with a demo using the latest version of ROS Noetic.
- Aug 22, 2020: Added instruction for installation of ROS Noetic along with the code of the course for this distribution.
- Till date, these many things have been updated in this udemy course torrent which makes it perfect to download and learn from this course!
What instructor has to say about this course:
Typically, new ROS users encounter a lot of difficulties when they start programming with ROS. Although there are so many tutorials, there are a lot of tips and practical issues that could not be easily found in tutorials and not discussed and left to the developer’s luckiness. This udemy course torrent talks all about what others don’t!
In general, although there is much documentation for ROS, several are very broad and it takes too long to grasp well the concepts. This is where this course plays a role and provides an added value by providing a focused introduction to the BASICS of ROS.
The course does not only presents the basic concepts of ROS but also addresses two important fields in robotics: (1) motion, (2) perception. We will apply the general concepts of ROS in the context of robotic motion and perception. The course will provide you an opportunity to learn about OpenCV, the most powerful computer vision library, that promotes robotic perception.
My approach is to take you STEP BY STEP through the roadmap of learning ROS so that you learn the concepts in the right order and help you build an experience from one lecture to the other.
This is a free udemy course that provides the fundamental concepts and basics of the Robot Operating System (ROS). This course intends to give beginner ROS users a quick and focused introduction on the basics of ROS, in addition to practical tips that help them manage better their first projects with ROS in C++ and Python. In particular, developing with C++ in ROS requires special care as compared to Python to configure well the compilation and runtime environment. This is presented in a clear manner in this course.
There are mainly three majors steps in the course:
- ROS Basics and Foundation: which deals with the general ROS concepts that everyone has to know, like ROS topics, Services, Messages, Nodes, …
- Motion in ROS: We apply the concepts learned in Step 1 to make a robot move. We will develop a different trajectory in the context of a nice example simulating a cleaning robot. In particular, we illustrate how to represent the pose (position and orientation) of a robot in ROS, and how to send a motion control message to make the robot move. We clearly demonstrate how to implement a linear motion, a rotational motion, and spiral motion and how all of these be integrated to simulate a cleaning application. This part will you the background you need to understand robot kinematics and how motion is represented in ROS.
- Perception in ROS: I will introduce how a robot sees the environment using a camera, how the images are collected in ROS, and how they are processed in OpenCV.
- Arduino: you will also learn how to use Arduino boards and sensors with ROS using the ROSSERIAL Arduino interface. This will allow you to integrate any Arduino sensor and board into your robot and robotics applications.
Based on my experience, these are the most important things any new ROS user has to know to be able to go further with his own robotics project.
I also provide some hands-on activities that allow the learner to assess his understanding and push him to practice the concepts he learned.
My experience with ROS
I have been programming with ROS for many years both in academic and industrial projects. I am very passionate to develop a program with ROS. I have also been teaching ROS at the University and providing training programs. I am the leader of the Robotics and Internet-of-Things Lab at Prince Sultan University and also a consultant for Gaitech Robotics.
I have developed many ROS packages for robots and drones. I have been leading international scientific activities around ROS, and in particular, I am the editor of three volumes of books with Springer entitled Robot Operating System, The Complete Reference. I gained a lot of experience in what difficulties new users encounter to learn ROS and this contributed to pin right to the point addressing these problems through the different lectures of the course.
Welcome to the World of Robotics with this dope-awesome Robotic Operating system udemy course torrent!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ROS developers and users
- Students at Universities learning ROS
- Anyone interest to know about the basic concepts of ROS
- Curious about robotics
- Whoever wants to learn ROS without wasting time
- You can kickstart your career in robotics with this udemy course torrent
About Course Instructor in his own words!
Anis Koubaa (Professor of Computer Science)
- 4.3 Instructor Rating
- 2,996 Reviews
- 10,640 Students
- 6 Udemy Courses
I am Anis Koubaa, a Full Professor in Computer Science at Prince Sultan University and the Director of the Robotics and Internet-of-Things research lab. I am also R&D Director at Gaitech Robotics in China and Senior Researcher in CISTER/INESC TEC and ISEP-IPP, Porto, Portugal. I have been the Chair of the ACM Chapter in Saudi Arabia since 2014. I am also a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA) in UK.
I received several distinctions and awards including the Rector Research Award in 2010 at Al-Imam Mohamed bin Saud University, and the Rector Teaching Award in 2016 at Prince Sultan University.
I have been teaching Programming courses for more than 16 years in particular Java and Web technologies, and different computer science courses. Programming is my passion for me and I have developed many software and applications. I have been also teaching robotics and developing several program with ROS in both academia and industry.
I am the Editor of three books on Robot Operating System (ROS) with Springer publisher, which are in the top 25% of most downloaded book in Springer database.
I have a lot of tutorials and courses on the Internet provided on my YouTube Channel. I am very excited to provide my courses on Udemy to students around the world with practical hands-on activities.
My teaching philosophy is based on Teaching by Demonstration, where I like to explain the concepts by demonstrating them with real-world illustrations. The students will be mainly Learning by Doing.
Don’t overthink this is the best ROS training course! Just download this udemy course torrent from the button below!
Didn’t find the udemy course torrent of your choice? Checkout the full list here!